Designer Bag Dupes


I've noticed over the past couple of years I'm being drawn much more to handbags. Now prior to this time I was more a lover of shoes and well obviously clothes, I just kept to the usual sorts of black bags in rotation, size depending on how much I needed to carry for the occasion.

At this point in time I have indeed splurged on 4 designer handbags and a couple of other luxury accessories. I wear these a lot thankfully as those items aren't exactly cheap! Now I'm not opposed to designer dupes, over the years I've owned a few things, even designing my own Chanel inspired bag with bag company Baia. For the time that satisfied my aspirations for the real thing, and then last year I saved up and bought my first Chanel which was very surreal to say the least! 

A few days ago I bought a beautiful bag which has major Gucci vibes, instantly falling in love with it's rich almost metallic finish from the fabric, it's contrasting statement florals and chevron quilting finished off with gold hardware and chain strap. Such a steal for £59.99 here! Keep checking back as this keeps going in and out of stock like crazy! And lets take a moment for all those Gucci inspired loafers, I seem to be loving Gucci a lot huh!


Now on to these beauties I stumbled across today! On the left are the inspired pieces and the right are the designer originals.

These are all are beautifully inspired bags for very affordable prices! I think my favourite out of these 6 is the last one, inspired by the Chloe Nile. I actually prefer the dupe more, it's sweet little metal plaque detail wins it for me. Which one is your favourite? Have you bagged yourself a designer dupe before?

If you like these sorts of posts please let me know below and I'll do more for sure!

 Youtube / Twitter / Instagram & Snapchat leannelimwalker / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. ah want them all!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, thank you for the sharing

    NREC

    ReplyDelete